Friday, October 22, 2010

Football Team Dreadcuff - Buffalo Bills by Knottysleeves

I have seen knottysleeves' (http://www.etsy.com/shop/knottysleeves) work for years now. I have always wanted her to do a design for me but never had one in mind. Until this year!

Not only that but my being featured in an Esty newsletter (while it didn't give any real massive boost) give me a little bit of money to get something for my husband and something for myself.

So YAY! The following is the feedback I left on Etsy:

"I have never been happier with a handmade product in my life! From the super quick communication to the design time, the great customer friendly attitude and no hesitation to make adjustments so things are literally PERFECT for her customers, knottysleeves is the one stop shop for any customer that wants a dreadcuff that is PERFECT in color, overall design, wear-ability and beauty. She made a custom piece that was affordable, perfect, on her deadline and she got it to me very quickly! This is one very loyal customer."

No comments: